Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday giftwrapping tip 7: play dress up

One of my favorite things to do with gift wrap (regardless of the occasion) is to dress it up like the person getting the gift. I think it's an extra thoughtful way to show you were thinking about the recipient. In this case, the recipient is a colleague who is fashionable and really into pink. This chandelier paper has been in my shop for a while, waiting for the right occasion, and here it is.

Don't you just love the girly-girl bow and little spray of pearls? Something like this can easily be modified for a beautiful presentation of an engagement ring or bridesmaids gifts.
I admit, I do a lot of girly giftwraps, because I'm quite girly myself. But I promise to show a masculine gift soon.

Until then, give (extra) pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment